About NSN DC Baltimore
National Sales Network was founded in Newark, New Jersey in June 1992 by a group of African-American sales management professionals. The organization was founded to fill the void created by the lack of a National African-American professional sales organization.
NSN is composed of sales professionals with titles from District Manager to Vice-President of Sales. We conduct seminars on subjects such as selling skills, negotiating skills, job search, time management, organization skills and career management.
• Providing training & development for Sales Professionals
• Providing career development strategies for Sales Professionals
• Being a resource center for Sales Professionals
• Providing a networking forum for Sales Professionals
• Encouraging philanthropy in Sales Professionals
To become the organization of choice that supports a diversity of sales professionals in meeting their training and developmental needs.